In today's society it seems like we cannot go through our day without using the computer for something. If you are here you are probably using a computer and you have probably done one of these at some point in the last 24hrs:
- Socializing with friends and family over the Internet with Facebook, twitter, Skype, e-mail, or other communication services.
- Paying bills using software like Quicken, bank websites, or the combination of the two.
- Playing games to pass the time away.
- Watching videos using sites like Netflix, ABC, NBC, YouTube, etc.
With a lot of our daily routine being spent using computers it is very important that they are running properly so we can acomplish our tasks. From time to time computers tend to slpw down, crash, and even stop working. If this is the case for you then you have come to the right place for help.
Summary of Services
I have a number of services to offer at a very reasonable price that will help you get your issues fixed and have you up-and-running in no time. Below is a brief list of services offered. You can click on the Services tab to the left to see details and cost of the services. PayPal is available from the Services page if you wish to pay online or by credit card.
I offer the following
- Virus/Malware Removal
- Data Backup
- Hardware/PC Diagnostics
- Software Install
- Hardware Install
- Printer Install
- PC Streamline
- Windows XP/7 Training
- 1 Year Premium remote desktop access
- 1 Year Virus/Malware Protection
All services I perform, minus any software installation, I give a 30-day guarantee. This means if any issues should re-arise within 30 days of services rendered I will take back your computer and fix the issue.
NOTE: The 30-day guarantee is from the date the original service has been completed and does not get extended unless another service has been completed.
**The following can void the 30-day Guarantee.**
- PnP software installed on the computer will void the guarantee. This software, such as BearShare, LimeWire, BitTorrant, etc., opens up doors for viruses to be placed on your machine, as well as being illegal.
- Hardware removal - The removal of any hardware that as installed by me will void the guarantee
- Software removal - The removal of any software installed by me before I can diagnose the issue will void the Guarantee. I should remove the software in question during the diagnostics process.